Sheeeeeet. I think I have an unusual morbid obsession with girls who look like boys, and women who look like men. ---
There are many things that I've wanted to do over the course of the past 4 months, but they never materialized because I know there's no point in doing something that's not going to be appreciated. And I know if I try, I will possibly and probably end up being ridiculed. And then now it's like deja vu and having a flashback attack.
I think I've been conditioned to feel a certain way and I react to certain people in a certain manner, in the most unhealthy, bizarre and unbelievable fashion.
Fighting the inner demons suck. And I am very unhappy. Period, please come. Please please come.
update: Okay I'm feeling much better now.
ANDREA AND BRENTON BOUGHT A SHITLOAD OF DVDS AND I DON'T EVER HAVE TO GO OUT ANYMORE.
There's.. Heroes, Nip Tuck seasons 3-4, 24 and Lost season 3. :)
And then I might have a job soon so yay to money.
And and and, I don't know how but I twisted my 2nd toe. SUAY KIA. ---
Reasons why Lim Bei is useful:
"shit, i need to puke." "I GOT PLASTIC BAG! NEED TISSUE PAPER OR NOT I HAVE!"
"wah my eye damn itchy." "I GOT EYE DROPS!"
"anyone has sweets?" "I HAVE! OR YOU WANT GUM?"
"wah lao it looks like it's gonna rain.." "I GOT UMBRELLA!"
"my finger's bleeding!" "I GOT PLASTER!"
"fuck i just kenna my period." "I GOT PAD AND TAMPON, YOU WANT?"
"it's fucking hot la." "I GOT PAMPHLET, YOU WANT TO USE TO FAN?"
"i'm damn bored." "MY BAG GOT ALOT OF THINGS, YOU WANT TO PLAY?"
"leona you siao ah, how come you have everything?" "I DON'T KNOW."
Told you so.
Anyway tonight's justina+lan+mel = cafe del mar, coasties and mos. And a chance discovery of siok and looloo. Andrea and brenton are finally back too, and we're supposedly going to "stomp out the uglies" tomorrow. Wah, tiring leh, so many.
And no no no no, baby, no no no no.
And I realised, I'm not too comfortable with physical contact. Hmm.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home